The Graph It Forward Student Ambassador Program provides a multifaceted experience designed to mold students into becoming leaders within their community. We train students to engage in meaningful public service as well as to build leadership skills and experience necessary for college preparation.
- Promote and publicize GIFT's mission and attend a 2-hour leadership conference in our Westchester County, NY office or virtually.
- Set up a test prep book drive within their school.
- Fundraise within their school and community for graphing calculators.
- Start a GIFT club (optional).
- Be an 11th or 12th grader
- Show leadership potential
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service
- Complete Student Ambassador Application and submit by August 1, 2015 for fall semester or January 4, 2016 for spring semester.
- One teacher recommendation (included in Application)
If interested, please send your application to email@example.com. Chosen students will be ambassadors of Graph It Forward’s philosophy, “Greatness involves inspiring oneself while inspiring others.”